Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Basingstoke - FTC - £30,000-£35,000 - 6 months Pro Rata - 10% company pension, Private healthcare, Group life insurance, 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays, use of commercial vehicle.
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim HSE Advisor to join a progressive organization based in near Basingstoke on a 6-month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a team in both the office and covering two large sites, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- · Ensuring safe working on site
- · Site Inductions
- · Incident and accident investigation
- · Weekly performance report
The successful Interim HSE Advisor will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Possess experience working within oil and gas and power background
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim HSE Advisor will be offered a 6-month FTC between £30,000-£35,000 plus extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today to express your interest.