Health and Safety Advisor –Goole – £38,000 to £45,000 + Package - *FTSE 250 manufacturing origination with a 1.5 billion turnover*
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with this prestigious and specialised company that are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor in Goole to provide health and safety advice to their growing team.
Why this is a great opportunity
- The company is in the FTSE 250 and turnover of over £1 billion annually
- Due to the variation offered within this role, the origination will add huge value to your career and breadth to your skillset
- Due to continued growth, there will be a huge amount of progression opportunities within the business
- The company is growing at a fast rate and has a few new sites that are currently being developed.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Health and Safety Advisor, looking to move to a company with huge progression opportunities
- Currently a Health and Safety advisor within a Manufacturing or Logistics origination
The role will involve:
- Influencing the culture of the contracted employees and ensuring a healthy marriage of expectations between sub-contractors and the external client
- Coaching management in terms of their Health and Safety responsibilities
- Delivering health and safety training
- Conducting site inspections
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation
- Toolbox talks and training
- Support behavioural safety initiatives
- Deliver group HSE strategy plans
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of working in the following industries; Manufacturing or Warehouse/ Logistics
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive between £38,000 and £45,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + 10% bonus and pension contribution.
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk