Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (Policy and Procedures) – Mansfield - 1 year FTC - £30,757 - £33,500 - pension scheme, 27.5 days holiday, contribution gym membership, flexi-time, childcare vouchers and other benefits
Are you a dedicated HSE Advisor looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (Policies and Procedures) to join a leading organisation based in Mansfield on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract in an office-based role with occasional visit to sites throughout the UK, with a heavy focus on looking after the different safety management systems and documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (Policies and Procedures) you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Health and Safety Management Systems audits and inspections.
- Health and Safety training.
- Consulting and analysing performance with the different business units across the wider company.
- Writing and reviewing Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance throughout the business.
The successful Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (Policy and Procedures) will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within multiple industries
- Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be offered a 12-month FTC between £30,757-£33,500 plus extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com to express your interest.