HSE Consultant – Coventry - £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car and Package
Principal People have been exclusively retained by one of the country’s fastest-growing risk management companies, who are enjoying another growth period that has resulted in the need for an additional HSE Consultant.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be fully inducted and trained from the start to ensure that you are completely comfortable with the company’s operations and your job role
- The role will offer you a lot of exposure to different industry sectors and business types, which is a great way to develop your skillset and continue your development as a professional
- This is not a case of briefly visiting clients and ticking a few boxes – this company takes pride in the work that they do, and they work in true partnership with their impressive client base.
- The company are growing rapidly, and this could be great for your career moving forward, this role can genuinely become what you want to make it
- The company boast a 100% retention rate over the past three years
As the HSE Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Working with a wide variety of clients and acting as the main point of contact for all safety related matters
- Generally supporting your client base through Management System advice, risk assessments, audits and general assistance
- Being client facing 3 days of the week, office based 1 day of the week and working from home 1 day of the week
The successful HSE Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Either have experience of, or be open to working in multiple industry sectors in a health and safety capacity
- Experience in the following sectors would be advantageous; Manufacturing, Logistics, Consultancy, Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution
In return, the successful HSE Consultant will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + Company car and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01252 759162 to express your interest.