HSE Manager – Wrexham
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a new and diverse environment?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager in partnership with an exceptional Global Manufacturing organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, advancing your skillset and knowledge in a highly sought-after industry.
Why work for this company?
- The company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the culture change
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand their knowledge within
The successful HSE Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading and coaching management and working through improvements collaboratively
- Managing and leading projects and ensuring management buy-in
- Managing and providing guidance to the HSE Engineer
- Maintaining HSE accreditations, including OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Ensuring that all incidents, accidents and near misses are investigated fully with robust actions implemented to prevent re-occurrence
- Driving systematic process hazard analysis ensuring that process hazards are kept continually up to date
- Ensuring that site always maintains legal compliance to national safety legislation. Constant scanning of legislation to ensure that they stay compliant
The ideal HSE Manager will have experience in the Manufacturing industry or similar high-risk industry and ideally some experience within COSHH and/or experience with chemicals in a health and safety capacity, hold the NEBOSH Diploma and have proven experience of dealing with stakeholders and challenging them in a collaborative way.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £50,0000 - £55,000 depending on qualification and experience
- 25 days holiday + back holidays
- Contributory pension – 5% employee / 10% employer
- Death in service X4
- Health cover
- Medical cover
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk