This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer to join a nationally renowned organisation which hold an impeccable reputation as a growing business in the energy sector. As an evolving company, they have a fresh modern approach towards success and are expanding extensively. Reporting directly to the HSE Manager, you will be responsible for auditing, building management systems and DSE risk assessments.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will be organised, manage their own diary autonomously and work efficiently.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will be responsible for:
- Accident investigations
- They will be responsible for monitoring contractors
- Shadowing engineers
- Maintaining company safety policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health, Safety, Environmental Officer or similar.
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with an open and varied industry background
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction as a minimum (or equivalent)
- High Standard of IT skills.
In return the salary is £30-£35k + pension + healthcare scheme 25 days Annual leave + Bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.