HSE Senior Advisor
HSE Senior Advisor required to join a renowned Manufacturing company based near Harlesden, London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HSE Senior Advisor to join an expanding organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSE culture within the business with a longer term goal to achieve a world class standard.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is a range of new projects for the successful individual to get involved in and increase their skillset.
The appointed HSE Senior Advisor will be responsible for:
- Improvements in the HSE culture
- HSE legal compliance
- Implementing HSE strategies with assistance and direction from the Group Head of HSE
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable HSE experience within the Manufacturing or similar industry.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent qualification
- Able to mentor a small team of junior HSE Co-ordinators
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the position is paying between £40-45K + Benefits. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.