Health, Safety Environment and Quality Advisor- Utilities £30,000-35,000 per annum plus car and extensive package- Northampton
The organisation we are recruiting for is a sub-contractor working on a project based across Northamptonshire, with occasional travel to London, the south and south west. Our client are looking for a Health, Safety Environment and Quality Advisor to join their business as an integral part of the team.
The successful Safety, Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will directly report into the HSEQ Director and play a key part in Health and Safety across the companies different sites and projects.
The successful candidate will benefit from an outstanding basic salary of up to £35,000 plus package which includes a company car, fuel card for personal and business mileage, 2% match pension, 20 days annual leave with the opportunity for it to rise to 25 days.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of Policies and Procedures
- Working with Operational Delivery Teams
- Site Inductions and Inspections
- Basic Safety Training
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Maintaining excellent Health and Safety Culture
- Attend Site and Client Meetings
- Maintaining Compliance on Site
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum.
- UK Driving Licence
- The ideal candidate possessing working experience in the Civil Engineering Utilities, Telecoms or Construction industries.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview available immediately. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com