|Job Title||HSEQ Advisor|
|Salary||£40k - 45k per year + Package|
|Job Published||6 days ago|
|Contact Name||Mike McPhilemy|
HSEQ Advisor - Rail - £40k to £45k - South East
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor required to join a market leading Rail Infrastructure organisation based on sites across the South East.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a nationally recognised organisation which hold an impeccable reputation as a growing business which is becoming a leading contractor in the Rail and Civil Engineering Industry. As an industry leader, they are a pivotal part of ground breaking projects which will scope the infrastructure of the UK over the coming years. Reporting directly to the HSEQ Manager, you will be responsible for conducting site inspections on a multi-site bases as well as writing and reviewing risk assessments.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will champion the improvement in overall HSEQ culture, with a focus on improving behaviour and culture towards HSEQ while being commutable to London.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
· Reviewing all safety procedures on a multi-site bases.
· Compiling reports on all duties
· Reviewing ISO14001, IS90001 and OSHAS18001 management systems.
· Regular site audits
· Site investigations and accident investigations.
· Overall promotion of an excellent HSEQ culture.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Experience as a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor with a working knowledge of the rail industry
· NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
· A working knowledge or experience of auditing.
· Understanding of the management systems ISO14001, IS90001 and OSHAS18001.
· Experience within behavioural change is desirable.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £40-£45k, travel expenses, 5% contributory pension and discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.