HSEQ Advisor - 40-48K plus extensive package based near Coventry
A truly exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a nationally renowned organisation working on a prestigious project. The company have a fantastic reputation as an established and growing business within their specialist sectors. Reporting directly to the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager, you will be responsible for providing expert advice to project teams and attendings regular internal meetings.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will have strong communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further progress their career within the Infrastructure and Engineering industry and work on a truly exciting and long term project where you will have an active role and be able to make a long term impact.
Working on a prestigious long term project the appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- CDM Compliance Audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Giving health and safety advice to project teams
- Implementing management systems
- Attending regular client and internal meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience within Telecommunications, Utilities, Civil Engineering, or Construction industries.
- Experience with CDM and Management systems
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Previous project experience
In return the salary is £40-£48k + company car + fuel card + private pension scheme + 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.