Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - £300 - £330 per day covering sites across Milton Keynes and the Midlands
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites across Milton Keynes and the midlands the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Giving health and safety advice to the site team and toolbox talks.
- Accident investigations
- Route Course analysis
- Review and assist with Management systems
- Assist with CDM regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Candidates will have experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering or Telecommunications
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
- NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.