Compliance Officer – up to £40,000 plus Car Allowance – Field Based – Commercial Property Management
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with one of the UK’s largest commercial property companies to identify a new Compliance Officer to work across the company’s UK portfolio.
You will operate across the organisation’s prestigious offices, auditing the offices and premises against OHSAS / ISO management systems.
From a safety perspective, the exposure to risk will be relatively low! So, if you are someone that enjoys visiting high-end offices and buildings whilst meeting and communicating with lots of different people, then this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The role will focus on administrative functions and will see the successful applicant conducting data analysis and collation and ensuring quality processes are followed.
With that in mind, because of the different services offerings to external clients – there will undoubtedly be opportunities in the future if you wanted to take a different path in your career or wanted to operate in an environment with more risk. This really is an opportunity to make the role your own.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Initially your induction will cover the training you need to understand the business and your role in more depth;
- Conducting audits and risk assessments of the company’s luxurious and high-end offices;
- Being responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including data collation, ensuring quality processes, and writing non-conformity reports;
- Actively ensuring that corrective actions are chased up and any corrective actions are actioned;
- Travelling between sites across the country to ensure offices and buildings are compliant;
- Meeting lots of new people in different business divisions and being the point of contact for safety related matters;
- Working and communicating with the safety team, meeting regularly to ensure that the safety team are aligned with business’ objectives.
The successful Compliance Officer will possess:
- A working knowledge and understanding of the ISO 9001management system;
- Full UK driving license and willingness to operate multi-site;
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multi-site auditor role or similar;
- An ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders within an organisation.
The successful applicant will receive a salary between up to £40,000 plus a car allowance and package depending on experience.