HSEQ Advisor / Auditor – up to £40,000 plus Car Allowance – South East – Commercial Property Management
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with one of the UKs largest commercial property companies to identify a new Health and Safety Advisor to work across the company’s prestigious offices in the South East of the country.
You will operate across the organisation’s prestigious offices, auditing the offices and premises against OHSAS / ISO management systems.
From a safety perspective, the exposure to risk will be relatively low! So, if you are someone that enjoys visiting high-end offices and buildings whilst meeting and communicating with lots of different people, then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
With that in mind, because of the different services offerings to external clients – there will undoubtedly be opportunities in the future if you wanted to take a different path in your career or wanted to operate in an environment with more risk! This really is an opportunity to make the role your own.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Initially your induction will cover the training you need to understand the business and your role in more depth
- Conducting audits and risk assessments of the companies luxurious and high-end offices, predominantly within ISO9001 and OHSAS18001
- Travelling between sites in the South East to ensure offices and buildings are compliant
- Meeting lots of new people in different business divisions and being the point of contact for safety related matters
- Working and communicating with the safety team, meeting regularly to ensure that the safety team are aligned with business objectives
The successful HSEQ Advisor / Auditor will have:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Working knowledge and understanding of OHSAS 18001 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 management systems
- Ideally an Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor qualification
- A full UK driving license and willingness to operate multi-site
The successful applicant will receive a salary between up to £40,000 plus a car allowance and package depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for the role then please click apply or email your CV directly to email@example.com.