Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coordinator required to join a market leading Rail Infrastructure organisation based in West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coordinator to join a nationally recognised organisation which hold an impeccable reputation as a growing business which is becoming a leading contractor in the Rail and Civil Engineering Industry. Reporting directly to the HSEQ Manager, the overall function of the role will be updating all policies and procedures as well as Coordinating, maintaining and updating all Health and Safety documentation.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coordinator will be organised, hardworking and be able to work from their own initiative with a focus on providing general administration duties to an excellent standard.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintaining any online accreditations
- Producing graphs, tables and KPI’s documentation.
- Insuring all HSEQ information is being recorded.
- Maintaining achilleas accreditations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coordinator, with a knowledge of the Rail, Civil Engineering or Construction industry.
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent I.T Skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with achilleas is desirable.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £25-£30k, 5% contributory pension and discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.