Health and Safety Manager - Renewable Energy - Havant - £50k-£60K + pool car, healthcare and pension
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ Professional looking to progress their career in to a senior position, you will be responsible for driving Safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of HSEQ accreditations and internal systems
- Ensure HSEQ support is provided to project teams for all site based and office based activities
- Work with the Head of Operations to develop HSEQ business lines
- Represent the organization at client meetings and site visits
The ideal Health and Safety Manager Candidate will:
- Have a NEBOSH Diploma and or Equivalent (will consider candidates working towards this)
- Possess either a renewable energy or utilities background
- Implemented or audited ISO and OHSAS management systems
- Be happy with UK wide travel
- Have a knowledge of CDM
- Possess experience liaising with clients
In return, the salary offered for this position is up to £60K + pool car, healthcare and pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com