I have an exciting opportunity for a HSEQ Manager to work in the transport industry. The organisation have a small and family friendly feel, where you would not be treated like just a number.
This is an exciting NEW opportunity for a HSEQ Manager to join a company with an excellent heritage who have a very low staff turnover. The company are backed by a large, corporate firm but still have a relaxed feeling to the everyday running and this position will have a lot of autonomy.
Reporting directly to the Head of HSEQ, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and driving the development of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures.
This role is based across two main sites in Oxfordshire, however, there will be travel to other sites from London to Birmingham when required.
The appointed HSEQ Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting HSQE specifications and standards.
- Managing and deploying an Integrated Management System (IMS) to control activities, including audits and risk assessments.
- Oversee emergency planning; this includes maintenance of procedures, identification of training needs and co-ordination of live and table-top exercises.
- Manage and co-ordinate environmental activities.
- Carry out benchmarking activity.
- Maintain and develop standards relevant to Engineering and Emergency planning.
The ideal HSEQ Manager will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or currently working towards it. NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Industry experience in engineering, civils, manufacturing, transportation (i.e. rail, marine, automotive etc.)
- Emergency planning experience.
- Lead auditor in ISO9001 or ISO14001, however, not essential but highly desirable.
In return the salary is up to £52k plus an excellent package is on offer, including profit based bonus scheme of up to 10% of profit, 75% discount on all travel in UK (even long distance) and fuel expenses, final salary pension scheme, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for the end of next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.