HSEQ Manager & DGSA required to join a leading Logistics and Distribution consultancy. This is an incredible opportunity for a HSEQ Manager to work within a hands on role working with a range of international businesses
Reporting to the board of Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving company safety policy / Strategy and continually improving awareness of HSE to create a positive and safe working environment throughout the consultancy’s customers
The appointed Group Health, Safety, Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage company compliance and provide support to company personnel in relation to modal transport dangerous of goods legislation
- To provide support and guidance throughout chemical operations, to ensure company compliance under Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation.
- Produce, develop and coordinate the annual HSSEQ management strategy.
- Plan and manage departmental activities & performance in accordance with agreed budgets, targets and within policies and standards.
- Ensure compliance with company HSSEQ policies and practices and develop and execute additional Policies in line with industry best practice and Responsible Care.
- Assess and monitor HSSEQ training requirements
- Acts as DGSA (Dangerous Goods), Management Representative (Quality & Safety) and Responsible Care coordinator (HSSE CBA)
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate (minimum)
- Hold a DGSA Road certificate– All Classes
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Be results oriented
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-prioritise workload
- Happy to travel as role requires
In return the salary for this Health, Safety and Environment and Quality Manager position is paying circa £38-42K, plus car allowance of £4,500, pension and 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays. We have interview slots available for September so please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.