HSQE Manager required to join a leading Facilities Management organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HSQE Manager to work as part of a team of Health and Safety professionals in the delivery of HSQE operations. This organisation have lots of opportunity for progression and development as their clients portfolio is expanding all the time and they are growing substantially.
Reporting directly to the Lead QHSE Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of Health and Safety policies to safeguard companywide operations whilst ensuring business continuity within their remit.
This role is a home based position but will operate across multiple site. These sites are predominantly based in the North of England but the remit will also cover sites from the Scottish border down as far as Birmingham. Overnight stays will be included in this position.
The appointed HSQE Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with key stakeholder
- Delivering all applicable audit schedule
- Feeding into HSQE Forum reports and attending when required
- Creating and reviewing HSQE Risk assessment, monitoring statutory compliance and quality.
- Writing of tool box talks.
- Ensuring CDM 2015 and other relevant legislation is considered in all project works and recorded.
The ideal HSQE Manager will possess:
- An excellent understanding of current HSQE Regulation for England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Multi-site experience
- CDM 2015 application
- Knowledge of 18001, 14001 and 9001
- An IOSH membership or working towards it
- A NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- An environmental qualification desirable
- The ability to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements this will involve travelling UK wide.
Due to this role being mobile having a UK driving licence is essential
In return the salary is up to £43k plus an excellent package is on offer, including a car allowance, pension scheme, bonus scheme – 10%, health care and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability w/c 7th November. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.