HSEQ Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 + Package – Near Worcester - Manufacturing
Principal People are excited to be looking for the next HSQE Manager to work for an industry leading manufacturing organisation based near Worcester.
The successful HSQE Manager will work extremely closely with the operations manager, with a great opportunity to maintain and improve upon the high level of health and safety across the site. A salary between £30,000 and £35,000 + Package will be given to the successful applicant.
The role is based on a highly active manufacturing site with challenges around every corner making this an exciting opportunity to really get stuck in with the Health and Safety. This hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legislation policies and procedures and creating proposals for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of HSE across the sites.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain the systems on site such as BS EN9001 and BS EN ISO14001
- Implement continuous improvement in regards to health and safety
- Maintaining the high standard of Health and Safety on the site.
- Taking control of all health and safety enquiries and practices
The successful HSQE Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Have had experience in both health and safety and quality processes.
- Have had exposure to working to health and safety and quality systems.
If this role is of interest to you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email email@example.com. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.