Infrastructure Health, Safety and Environmental Manager (Home working) - £55k - £62k + Vehicle + Package
I am currently looking for an Infrastructure Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a leading construction organisation and to be an integral part of their highways and rail division. The successful candidate has an incredible home working flexibility and is able to manage their own diary. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the South East. Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for managing four Health and Safety Advisor’s, ensuring work is being carried our correctly. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Infrastructure Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience within rail, highways, civil engineering or street works (essential)
- Hold an environmental qualification (desirable)
- Have previous strategic experience
- Be able to work collaboratively with clients and customers
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing a team of four Health and Safety Advisor’s
- Working collaboratively and building relationships with various clients
- Attending weekly meetings and being involved in workshops with clients and employees
- Ensuring teams are working well
- Creating and monitoring reports
- Delivering reports to the board
In return the successful Infrastructure Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £62,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, private medical healthcare (family or personal), 25 days annual leave and private company pension.
Please note; we may be able to offer up to £68,000k depending on someone’s experience for the role.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.