Interim Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor – Near Elmstead – £50k-£60k pro rata + package – 6-month FTC – COMAH Manufacturing – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a globally recognised organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on an interim basis.
The organisation is seeking support for their single site based near Elmstead. The successful candidate must have strong environmental experience in any variety of sectors. This position will offer you unparalleled experience on a top tier COMAH site whilst you’re ensuring environmental, health and safety for the organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all environmental compliance
- Being the point of contact issues
- Issuing environmental permits
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to
The successful candidate must have:
- A NEBOSH General certificate (equivalent or greater)
- Strong professional environmental experience
- Over 3 years’ experience in a health, safety and environmental role
- Ideally worked in a manufacturing environment covering health, safety and environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract on a globally recognised, top tier COMAH site. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.