Interim Fire Safety Manager – Central London - £44k-£50k plus £6k allowance – 12 Month FTC - ASAP
A leading public sector organisation who see fire safety compliance as an absolute must are looking to recruit an Interim Fire Safety Manager to for a 12-Month fixed term contract. The organisation is seeking to employ a fire safety professional who is able to work on a hands-on strategic and operational position where you will be working autonomously, moulding the role into your own as you implement the relevant policies and procedures.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all fire legal compliance.
- Leading meetings with the executive board on fire related issues.
- Implementing fire policies and procedures.
- Conducting fire risk assessment and audits.
This is opportunity is fantastic for someone who want to secure a role in an organisation where you are able to take fully autonomous control and further progress into the permanent role if desired.
Essential requirement includes:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent.
- Hold membership of IFE or IFSM.
- Have three years’ experience ensuring fire statutory compliance as a minimum.
- Ideally has experience working for Care, NHS, Local Government organisations or the Fire Brigade.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a such a successful organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com and quote the reference AG/24777.