Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Lewisham - £250p/d to £300p/d – Estates – 6 months – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based near Lewisham covering two sites in the local area.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of up to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out audits and risk assessments
- Delivering health and safety training
- Ensuring compliance throughout the estates department
- Providing health and safety guidance throughout the organisations
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a property management, facilities management, education or social housing environment.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com