Interim Head of Biological Health and Safety - £60k to £90k (pro rata) – 6-month contract – Near Didcot – Pharmaceutical - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Head of Biological Health and Safety looking for your next contract?
Principal People have been retained to recruit an Interim Head of Biological Health and Safety for a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based near Didcot.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, the successful Interim Head of Biological Health and Safety will play a key part in establishing health and safety and biological safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £60k to £90k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Head of Biological Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
- Taking overall responsibility for the Health and Safety and Biological Safety throughout the business ensuring full compliance to exacting standards with all current health and safety legislation
- Managing primary points of contact for Health and Safety matters
- Being the final internal authority on any biorisk matter
- Ensuring actions taken from meetings are followed up and reported back to the Health and Safety and GMO committees
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Taking responsibilities for the Health and Safety and Biological Safety audits
The successful Interim Head of Biological Health and Safety will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a Biological Safety related qualification
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.