Interim Head of Health and Safety – 3 Month Contract - £350p/d – South London – Education
Are you a dedicated Interim Head of Health and Safety looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Head of Health and Safety to join a Higher Education establishment based in South London.
Reporting directly to the Director of Estates, the successful Interim Head of Health and Safety will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £350p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and support with regards to all health and safety matters across the campus
- Updating policies and procedures
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out DSE assessments
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Ideally be a Chartered member of IOSH or equivalent as minimum
- Possess experience working within an education, healthcare, NHS, estates or facilities management environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com