Interim Head of Health and Safety – Facilities - £350 to £400p/d – Truro – 3-month contract - 3 days per week - ASAP
Are you an Interim Head of Health and Safety looking for your next challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the board Managing Director, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring senior stake holder engagement throughout the organisation
- Putting a strategic plan in place
- Providing risk and compliance advice to the estates team ahead of scheduled works for health and safety
- Providing general health and safety advice throughout the organisation
The successful Head of Health and Safety will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a graduate member of IOSH (desirable but not essential)
- Possess experience within a Facilities, Retail, or Commercial organisation
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of up to £400p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.