Interim Head of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - £350 to £375p/d – Near Bristol – Manufacturing -6 Months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Head of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Head of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join a prestigious business based near Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £350p/d to £375p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Head of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Health and Safety Management systems
- Creating monthly board reports
- Manging a team of 2 Health and Safety Advisors
- Maintaining, creating and implementing RAMs
- Creating and improving the Health and Safety culture throughout the organisation
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Ideally possess experience working within a Manufacturing, Engineering or Construction industry however our client is open to industry backgrounds
- Hold a full UK driving license
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.