Interim Health and Safety Advisor – near Richmond - £22 to £25p/h – 3 months – Public Sector
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Richmond.
Reporting directly to the health and safety manager, the successful health and safety advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an hourly rate £22 to £25p/h depending on qualification and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting the manager in helping maintain health and safety throughout the organisation
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Conducting incident investigations
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Graduate member of IOSH or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Social Housing, Local Government, Facilities Management or Charity sectors
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.