Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Public Sector - £20p/h to £25p/h – South Wales – 3 to 4-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in South Wales.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 to 4-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an hourly rate of £20p/h to £25p/h depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a public sector, social housing, corporate, education or facilities industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com