Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing - £200p/d to £220p/d - Near Bromsgrove – 3-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Bromsgrove.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 3-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200p/d to £220p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Creating safe systems of work
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Manufacturing, Defense or Automotive environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org