Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Public Sector - £200p/d to £250p/d – 3-month contract – Near Romford - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Romford.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200p/d to £250p/d depending on qualifications and skills.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Assisting with health and safety training
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a public sector, education or local authority environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com