Interim Health and Safety Advisor – 3-month contract – 3 days per week- Central London – Legal - £200p/d to £250p/d
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable corporate organisation based in Central London.
This position will offer the successful candidate a fulfilling opportunity to continually improve upon the health and safety within the business. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will report directly to the Facilities Manager.
Taking responsibility for the operational development of the Health and Safety function, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health and Safety queries and concerns. This role will be ensuring that the organisation is compliant and will work closely with the facilities team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring that staff are compliant with the company’s processes
- Assisting with DSE assessments where necessary
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Be a Technical Member of IOSH as a minimum
- Experience working within an Office, Corporate, Retail or Local Government environment
We have interview availability for this role over the next two weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.