Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Property – 3 to 6 months - £250 per day – Newmarket – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Initially offered as a 3 to 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Identifying lone working needs
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Supporting manager with incident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a property or public sector organisation
- Have the ability to work autonomously
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate of £250p/d.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.