Health and Safety Advisor – £28k to £29k (pro rata) – Near Poole - 6 month FTC – Feb Start
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a business based in Poole.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £28 to £29k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Agreeing a program of works with the Head of Health and Safety ensuring the milestones are achieved
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Acting as the main point of contact for all health and safety issues
- Offering health and safety advice and support throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Scientific, Technology, Manufacturing or Education industry
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.