Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Near Woodstock - £280 to £300 daily rate – Full Time 12-month Contract – Utilities – ASAP start
A rapidly expanding utilities organisation who values their developing safety culture and compliance are looking to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to lead their growing work load and take full control of a new role. The organisation is seeking to employ a health and safety professional who is able to work on a hands-on operational position where you will be setting up the safety systems and moulding the role into your own.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing policies and procedures.
- Implementing a safety management system.
- Conducting risk assessments and audits on the sites in the area.
- Investigating accidents and completing investigations when required.
- Ensuring the compliance on site is maintained, and if possible improved.
This is opportunity is fantastic for someone who want to secure a long-term role in a rapidly and successfully expanding organisation where you can make the role as you see fit.
Essential requirement includes:
- A NEBOSH general certificate (greater or equivalent).
- Experience working in a safety role in a utilities organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a such a successful organisation. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24724.