Health and Safety Advisor – Property Management - £37 to £40k (Pro Rata) – -3 month FTC – Broadbridge Heath - Multi Site - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Broadbridge Heath.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month FTC, however there may be an opportunity to extend thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of up to £40k (pro rata), depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Writing Health and Safety reports
- Providing Health and Safety advice to centre managers
- Reviewing and monitoring Health and Safety policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- Possess experience working within the Property Management, Care, Social Housing or Facilities Management Industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.