Interim Health and Safety Advisor - £200 to 250p/d - 1 Month Rolling – Events/ Leisure near Hammersmith - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Dover.
Reporting directly to the Head of SHEQ, the successful Health and Safety Lead will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multisite site basis.
This position is offered as a 1 month rolling contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200p/d to £250p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing Health and Safety Advice throughout the organisation
- Reviewing DSE Assessments
- Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Undertaking site visits to review management of safety at events
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally possess experience working within the leisure or events industry, however open to backgrounds
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.