Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing / Engineering - £200p/d to £230p/d – near Yeovil – 2-month contract- 2-3 days – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Yeovil.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 2-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate, travel allowance and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required (Insert frequency of overnight stay if applicable).
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the engineering side of the business with health and safety related issues
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Conducting DSE assessments
- Providing general health and safety advice
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, aerospace or industrial environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.