Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Facilities Management – Near Exeter - £265p/d to £275p/d – 3-Month Contract – 3 Days Per Week – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Exeter.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £265p/d to £275p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing incident reporting
- Following up on accident investigations
- Conducting health and safety audits
- Providing general health and safety advice
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a facilities management, estates, healthcare or education environment
- Hold a full UK driving license and own transport
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.