Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Property Management - £32k to £34k + Package – 12 Month FTC – Near Wolverhampton – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Wolverhampton.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £32k to £34k + package depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing induction training
- Conducting site inspections
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Maintaining health and safety management systems
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have health and safety training experience
- Possess experience working within a Property Management, Maintenance, Social Housing, Facilities Management or Construction industries
- Hold a full UK driving license and have your own transport
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.