Interim Health and Safety Co-Ordinator – 3-6 months – Covent Garden London – £120pd - £150pd
Health and Safety Co-ordinator required to join a maintenance and refurbishment company based in Covent Garden, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join a stable and well established construction organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSEQ culture across the site. If working in a welcoming environmental is an essential for you, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to consider.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capacity, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, arranging training for contactors, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Assisting with creating and implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Co-ordinating all Health and Safety documentation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Experience in Construction or a similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passionate Health and Safety team.
- Chance to gain experience within Health and Safety on a live construction project
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying a day rate between £120-150pd.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.