Interim Health and Safety Consultant - £200p/d to £220p/d – 3 to 6 month contract – Near Milford, Derbyshire – Manufacturing - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
Principal People have been retained to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Consultant for a leading Manufacturing organisation based near Milford north of Derby.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the successful Interim Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing the health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
As the Interim Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Taking overall responsibility for Health and Safety throughout the business ensuring full compliance to exacting standards with all current health and safety legislation
- Implementing Policies and Procedures
- Driving the Health and Safety culture forward within the business
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
The successful Interim Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have experience working within the Manufacturing industry or a similar environment.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.