Interim Health and Safety Director – Retail – East London- £750 to £800p/d – 3-6 months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Director looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Director to join a prestigious business based in East London.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Director, the successful Interim Health and Safety Director will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £750 to £800p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Director you will be responsible for:
- Following a recent merger between two large corporate organisations you will be creating policies and procedures
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Creating a strategic direction for the organisation
- Implementing new health and safety management system
The successful Interim Health and Safety Director will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Chartered member of IOSH or equivalent
- Possess experience working for a large FTSE 150 – 250 organisations
- Possess experience working within the Retail, Leisure, Property Management sectors
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.