Interim Health and Safety Director – Near Kilmarnock - £450p/d to £500p/d – 3-6 month contract – COMAH Manufacturing – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a globally recognised organisation, looking to source an experienced Interim Health and Safety Director to work with them on a contract basis.
The organisation is seeking support for their single site based near Kilmarnock. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 3-6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Interim Health and Safety Director to be considered for a permanent position.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring management systems are fit for purpose
- Delivering relevant health and safety training
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Ensuring a health and safety audit program is in place
- Influencing the leadership team with health and safety practices and procedures
The ideal Interim Health and Safety Director will possess significant experience within COMAH and leading an organisation who have a true commitment to developing their HSE performance.
Essential requirements include:
- Demonstratable Tier 1 COMAH experience
- NEBOSH Diploma, equivalent or higher
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in operational health and safety matters
- Experience ensuring a health and safety audit program
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract, which likely will offer a permanent position. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.