|Job Title||Interim Health and Safety Director|
|Salary||£550 - 750 per day|
|Job Published||10 days ago|
|Contact Name||George Wilson|
6 - 9 Months Contract - Interim Director of Health and Safety £550- £750 per day - Central London
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position Interim Director of Health and Safety based on a prestigious project in central London.
As a sought-after employer, this is an exciting senior appointment and offers an incredible opportunity to operate with a highly respected leadership team. This career enhancing position will fulfil a highly autonomous and strategic approach to Health and Safety across this incredible project and offers the successful candidate a competitive day rate between £550-£750 per day, plus expenses.
As the competent person for Health and Safety, the primary function of the Interim Director of Health and Safety is to communicate best practice policies and practices across the group to ensure the safety of their employees and customers.
The successful, strategic Interim Director of Health and Safety will benefit from an autonomous and varied role, the ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to central London. Our client will require a motivated and strategic professional who has experience of working on major projects.
The successful Interim Director of Health and Safety will be responsible for:
· Managing the relationships between Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Client
· Influencing and engaging with senior stakeholders within the project to ensure and improvement and continuation of an embedded Health and Safety culture across this complex project
· Generating and maintaining business processes which create a streamline an effective method of managing Health and Safety
· Engaging and influencing contractors and colleagues to ensure best practice of HSEQ throughout the business
The ideal individual will possess:
· NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
· Proven experience of leading and motivating contractors to promote and nurture a truly embedded Health and Safety culture
· Proven experience of leading health and safety at a strategic level on a major project
· Proven experince of Engaging and influencing contractors and colleagues to ensure best practice of HSEQ throughout the business
· Considerable previous relevant major project experience in either Construction, Civil Engineering, Rail, Utilities or regeneration Infrastructure projects.
This industry leading client are offering a day rate between £550-750 per day (depending on experience) plus expenses on an initially 6-9 month contract with a possibility of it being extended or even becoming permanent.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence at the start of next week.