Interim Head of Health and Safety – Education - £280 to £300p/d – Near Stafford - 3-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Lead looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Lead to join a prestigious business based near Stafford.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of up to £300p/d depending on qualification and skills.
As the Interim Health and Safety Lead you will be responsible for:
- Developing and establishing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Acting as the main point of contact for Health and Safety
- Develop and lead a health and safety audit program to ensure compliance with policies, standards and legislation.
The Interim Health and Safety Lead will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable)
- Possess experience working within education
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.