Interim Health and Safety Manager – Property Management - £45k to £49.5k + Package – 12 Month FTC - Central London
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Management looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Manager will you will support the organisation in developing a group Health and Safety management system.
This position is offered as a 12-month FTC contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary £45 to £49.5k + package depending on qualifications and skills.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading on developing a Health & Safety management system for the group
- Supporting the Health and Safety function by producing Health and Safety performance reports for the management team and board
- Implementing a behavioral safety culture program
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as minimum
- Ideally have experience within a Property Management, Social Housing, Care or Facilities Management industries however our client is open to industry backgrounds
- Be able to communicate at all levels
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.