Interim Health and Safety Manager – Public Sector - £200p/d to £240p/d – 1 Month Rolling Contract – Near Horley - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Horley, Surrey.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 1 month rolling contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200 to £240p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments
- Carrying out incident reporting
- Providing Health and Safety advice
- Attending Health and Safety committee meetings
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma Certificate or equivalent
- Ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH
- Possess experience working within the Public Sector, NHS, or Healthcare industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.