Interim Health and Safety Manager –Near Stratford - £300p/d to £330p/d – Public Sector – 3-6 months – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near Stratford.
Reporting directly to the Director of Property, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £300p/d to £330p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing a gap analysis on the current Health and Safety
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing RIDDOR reporting
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Writing policies and proceedures
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Ideally be a Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Facilities Management, Local Government, Property Maintenance or social housing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.