Interim Health and Safety Manager – Manufacturing - £280p/d to £300p/d – 3 months – West Ashton - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Interim Health and Safety Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join a prestigious business based near West Ashton.
Reporting directly to the Director of Production the successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £280p/d to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Interim Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing health and safety reports
- Advising on all health and safety processes
- Conducting health and safety audits
- Chairing health and safety committee meetings
- Carrying out all operational duties such as risk assessments and audits
The successful Interim Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Pharmaceutical industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.